I like to think of myself as an independently capable person, but there always comes a time when you need help from your family, friends and peers. Please help me!
Help Sean Copeland get to the Insight Innovation Exchange North America by voting for our submissionto the Insight Innovation Competition.
Optimizing Digital Signage with Automated In-store Eye Tracking
Click here to vote now
“Imagined and organized by GreenBook, the Insight Innovation Competition helps budding entrepreneurs bring disruptive ideas to life, while connecting brands to fresh and untapped sources of competitive advantage through deeper consumer understanding.” – iicompetition.org
Here are the top 5 reasons why Sean Copeland needs to go to the Insight Innovation Exchange NA in Philadelphia on June 17-19, 2013:
- We are currently in the lead to present our RetailSenses concept at the conference as part of the Insight Innovation Competition, which has led to funding, partnerships, new clients, and global brand exposure for others in the past. Talking about the funding, we know, how it is difficult for the new businesses with entirely new concepts to gain the confidence of the investors! It is because no one wants to risk their financial position by supporting a concept whose success is not assuredly guaranteed, at least, as of now! The best example is the scenario of the cryptocurrencies, which although seems to be a futuristic concept, still received with speculations that affect the participation rate of the population!If you are one such person, who although attracted by the concept of the cryptocurrencies, still receive them only with hesitations then, here is the better way to participate in the cryptocurrency investment market by carefully guarding your position with the help of the automated crypto robots!Read Full Report on the same to gain enough knowledge on the subject!
- One of our international technology partners (Shopperception.com) has a booth there and is also presenting. This provides us with many opportunities to be introduced in-person by this partner to potential clients working in Canada and elsewhere.
- Everyone attending this event is eager to discuss new types of technology offerings. “We connect new thinkers driving innovation with seasoned practitioners looking for better ways to engage consumers, make sense of big data, leverage new technologies, and overcome business challenges.”
- Attending the event gives us the opportunity to blog about it beforehand, during and after for those who can’t make it.
- The organizer (Lenny Murphy) spoke with me personally and said that I have to come. I do want to go.
Thank you in advance for your kind support!