Online Research Methods Conference – Are you ready to learn?
Listen and learn about how top brands are using online research to get closer to their customers in 2011.
Join in and help shape the future of online research today!
Going into 2011 everyone expects quality, cost efficiency and scalability from online research. Can you or your company compete with the leading market researchers that know how to deliver this?
This one-of-a-kind conference can help any market researcher or business understand the complexities of online engagement, survey design, social media mining, brand building and monitoring.
Throughout the day you will be shown how to:
1. Manage and maximise returns from online communities
2. Improve the design of online surveys
3. Recruit, manage and conduct online panels to optimise the quality of responses
4. Drive ethnographic research initiatives that harness real-time responses
5. Uncover consumer responses to brands using mining and neuropsychological techniques
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Crowne Plaza London – The City
19 New Bridge St
City of London, Greater London
- Doron Meyessed, Director and Founder, Promise Communities
- Jo Robb, Multi Channel Development Manager, B&Q
- Diane Hessan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Communispace
- Nick Rich, Director, Consumer Insights EMEA, Intercontinental Hotel Groups
- Martijn Van Kesteren, Consumer Shopper Insight Manager, Unilever
- Tom De Ruyck, Senior Consultant ForwaR&D Lab, Insites Consulting
- Jeffrey Henning, Founder & VP of Strategy, Vovici
- James Sallows, Vice-President, Client Operations EMEA, Lightspeed Research
- Jim Longo, VP of Business Development and Marketing, Itracks
- Steve Hales, Head of Clients, Global Qualitative, Synovate
- Fiona Blades, CEO, MESH Planning
- Simon Wainwright, Head of Brand and Communications Insight, T-Mobile
- Greg Ward, Chief Development Officer, Fly Research
- Senior representative, Pedigree
- Phil Burgess, Head of Consumer Product and Retail Research, FreshMinds Research
- Phil Barden, Managing Director, Decode Marketing
- Mike Cooke, Global Director, Online Development, GfK NOP
- Graeme Lawrence, Director, Sales & Marketing, Virtual Surveys
- Derek Eccleston, Research Director, eDigital Research
For further information and to register, please visit the conference website by clicking here.
Thanks for reading up on the latest market research events!